Tuesday, January 19, 2010

6 More Days...

I can't bring myself to pack. I guess I'll just suffer the wrath of my procrastination the night before I leave. I was worried about how much baggage was allowed on my flight. Continental Airlines allow two pieces of checked baggage under 50lbs, one carry-on, and one personal item. There are no baggage fees for flights from the U.S. to Korea, from my understanding. Luckily, I'm fairly sure that's all I need for what I'm taking.

I'm starting to develop cold feet, which I'm sure is normal. I'm not backing out, although my family would be ecstatic.

This will probably be my last post before I leave for Seoul.

9 comments:

  1. I love you!!! I'm gonna miss you... be careful and record everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brittny, it's Laura! Welcome to Korea and life at TTT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Laura! Thanks for the warm welcome! *^^*

    ReplyDelete
  4. so, uh, I'm coming in from Oklahoma in about 3 weeks. Did I meet you at a halloween party?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe...was the Halloween party in Edmond, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a negative ghost rider. It was in the OKC. Well there'll be another Okie in the ROK soon then.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Maybe I'll see you around. Where are you living(in Seoul) exactly?

    ReplyDelete