Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Long overdue...

Well...I've been in Seoul since January 26th. I've met a lot of awesome people and have been having a blast. I really like the school I'm at. I feel lucky to have landed a job at a great school instead of one of the numerous shady ones. Although I've been here for nearly two months, I have yet to leave Seoul. I'll be spending this weekend in Busan, celebrating a friends awesome birthday party.

I'm pleased with my living quarters. It's very small, but very new and clean. Homesickness has yet to kick in, although I do miss a lot of people...I just wish they were here with me.

Being a vegetarian in Seoul is easy...being a vegan is a bit more difficult. I'm more vegetarian than vegan now, sadly. There are some amazing vegan eateries in Seoul . I recently tried "The Loving Hut". I was really impressed! The prices are great, as well as the service and food.

I have an overwhelming amount of stories and information to post, which is probably why I've been too lazy to do so. Hopefully, I'll get back to updating fairly regularly.

Oh yeah! I'm currently beta testing "Starcraft II". I'm very pleased about this. I attempted to impress my students with this, but they couldn't care less. I'm fairly certain this generation of youth aren't as enamored with Starcraft as the previous generation.


Some random alleyway in Seoul. 
Getting lost in Seoul is fun....

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY! lol, glad to hear you've been having a good time. See you this weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete